Handbook + Oberursel

Birgitt Williams birgitt at mindspring.com
Wed Mar 3 07:39:36 PST 2004

Dear Reinhard,
Thank you for your generous offer. I will write to you off list. Your art of
visualizing the proceedings of meetings is a great gift.

This is likely to be the last Advanced OST/Conscious Open Space Organization
workshop that I lead in Germany. There are others now who are graduates of
the whole Genuine Contact program who will be leading the workshops there. I
seem to come to a country for 2-3 years leading the workshops and then with
the beautiful growth that happens, workshop leaders emerge, mentoring
circles form with peer to peer support and growth, and if I am fortunate, I
begin in another country. So...there will be future Advanced OST workshops
in Germany led by others.

And, your book chapter was excellent and I hope you will let us all know
when it is published.

Blessings,
Birgitt