Regional Open meeting in Haiti

fremy cesar fremycesar at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 15 05:24:39 PST 2004

Dear Colleague,

We honor and celebrate all that you are doing to promote peace.

We are pleased to invite you to the Regional Haiti Open Space on Open Space
2004. This year's theme is:

Embracing Peace
Date : June 18 - 20 2004

We invite you to come share dinner together Thursday, June 17th at 5:00 pm.
The meeting will end after lunch on Sunday.

Place : Villa Ormiso, Bizoton 53, #7 carrefours

Open Space is a way for us to invite peace in the organizations where we
work, in our communities, our churches, our companies, our families, and
even in our personal lives. When we live in peace, we become more effective,
creative and are better able to collaborate with others. This gathering will
allow us to share our experiences and to learn from one another.

We will use Open Space Technology for this gathering, which is a
participative method putting responsibility for the creation and
implementation of our agenda and program in the hands of the participants.
If you are already a practitioner of Open Space, this event will help you to
deepen your experience with the method. This will be a great opportunity as
well, for people who wish to have an experience in Open Space for the first
time.

Registration and fees :

People traveling from abroad : US$250: registration, food and lodging (two
two four people per room)

Professionals working in private sector or in NGOs : 2,000 goud
(registration, breakfast and lunches only), plus 1,000 gouds for a room for
three nights = 3,000 gouds Total

Normal registration and fees : 1,550 goud (registration and breakfast and
lunch only), plus 450 gouds to sleep for three nights = 2,000 Total for
registration room and board for entire event.

Space is limited. Deadline for registration (if space is still available) is
June 10, 2004.

To learn more about this event, go to: http://www.eksperyansla.info and
scroll down to CalanderofMeetingsandEvents?, or, email one of the contacts
below:

JudeAppolon : mailto:judeappolon at hotmail.com
FremyCesar : mailto:fremycesar at hotmail.com ak tel. : 409.0192
UlrickDenis : mailto:ulrickafr at yahoo.fr