open space

Vona Andrea avona at vipmail.hu
Sat Mar 13 13:54:00 PST 2004

Dear EVerybody experienced in Open Space,I am doing a research o n the use of O.S. in the Catholic church. It is connected to an O.S .even held last autumn in Hungary. I've made several interviews with the participants and many quesitons arouse. If you have any ideas, opinions about the following quesitons. Feel free to answer.1. If the participants do not know much about O.S. in advance, they can bring up a topic, but can they take responsibility for their topic if they did not have the chance to prepare for that topic?2. The Law of Two Feet can give you the chance to "step out" of those situations, which seem to be awkward and problematic but if you are brave enough and stay there, maybe you can solve your problems. Isn't it dangerous to step out of each situation which we find at first sight uncomfortable or boring. Maybe it is just the temptation to escape and avoid something.3. Have you ever participated in an O.S. in religious context? What was your experience?4. Many religious people expect guidance from the church. But in an OS. everybody can bring up topics and there is no guidance. IN a religious context people need spiritual guidance, they want to be filled with words and want to be supported. How can O.S. work for these type of people? I look forward to any replies.Best wishes, Andrea Vona, University of Economic Sciences, Budapest, Hugary.

http://www.vipmail.hu
Regisztrálj e-mail címet a Vipmail-nél!
15 MB tárterület, IMAP hozzáférés, SPAM szűrő...