Re: here the story..-  2 schools became one on saturday in Copenhagen

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Tue Mar 2 11:05:54 PST 2004

Toke, Merav--

I opened space last summer for the staffs of two offices which will become
one, in a new building and a new location, in May.   I was pleasantly surprised
that people were very open to voice their concerns--I was not surprised to see
that they could work together to find answers to their questions.

A variety of committees and task forces are now working on the details of the
move, and the new building is taking shape.   It has a big, beautiful Great
Room, all natural wood and windows that open onto the forest, which will be
perfect for future Open Space events.

Joelle