A thought to take us further?

Barry Owen owengroup at comcast.net
Sat Jun 26 08:01:04 PDT 2004

Hmmm . . . As I was reading this, I got a moment of clarity (Thank you Paul :-)

Our whole experience centers around "Attention" . . . Michael Herman speaks much of the "Invitation" . . . for other's attention . . . and we each have the choice to give attention - or not.

Enter the principles and law of Open Space. Are they not fueled by Passion and responsibility . . . which, in essence, IS Attention?

Whoever comes are the right people - "attentions" gathering around a theme
Whenever it starts is the right time - "Attentions" gathering simultaneously
Whatever happens is the only thing that could have - Attention yields synergy
When it is over, it is over - Attention wanes - End of story

The law - When your personal attention wanes, you have a choice - To move on

:-)

Might just be a BFO . . . But I liked the moment of clarity and thank all for bringing this to my attention.

What does your "way" move you towards?

Barry Owen
The Owen Group
Keller Williams Realty
The fastest growing, most innovative real estate firm in North America!
105 Westpark Drive Suite 100
Brentwood, TN 37027
615.568.2123
http://www.geocities.com/barryo.g