SV: getting started in consulting

Eva P Svensson eva at epshumaninvest.se
Wed Jun 23 13:37:27 PDT 2004

Dear Raffi,
My heart is aching for you when I feel your pain, and remember the feeling
of a nation in chock and sorrow.

My thoughts are with you.
Eva

Basta halsningar

Eva P Svensson

EPS Human Invest AB
"Verksamhetsutveckling genom manniskor skapar
langsiktigt valmaende foretag och organisationer!"
Anasbergsvagen 22
439 34  ONSALA
Tfn: 0300-615 05
Mobil:0706-89 85 50