Invitation - Open space hosting training 16 - 18 August in Denmark.

Toke Paludan Møller toke at interchange.dk
Wed Jun 16 02:33:26 PDT 2004

Here you are again...

thanks Michael for letting me know it did not work the first time

see the text in this mail below

greetings

- toke

Dear Network and students of Open Spaces.

We are happy to invite you to our Open Space training from 16 ?18
August 2004. If you want to strengthen your own practise og hosting
Open Space and learn with collegues in Open Space we hope to see there.

In the training we will explore

The Open Space
The process as a method and as a thinking
When and how can Open Space Technology bring value?
What potential is hidden in the space between Chaos and Order ? seen in
an organisational perspective ?
What are the gifts and possibilities  of diversity?
How to move from control to natural order?

The art of hosting
Your role as a open Space host ?
How do you prepare yourself for hosting the process?
How to open and hold the space ?
How to find the courage and what is the challenges?

The design
How do I / we create an Open Space process?
What is good ?for play? and ?after play??
How to implement the result of the Open Space process?
What is good practise  and when to say no ?

The place for the training
We have chosen to hold it at our former Days Space in Voervadsbro close
to Skanderborg in Denmark. That will give us unique surroundings by the
river Guden? in the best of the Danish spring. Little San Francisco,
Guden?vej 60, Voervadsbro -  http://www.days.dk/daysspace.html
You can get an idea by looking at the pictures to the left.

Preparation for the training
Please read at least this summery by Harrison Owen ? one of the
pioneers of The Open Space technology. At this website:
http://www.mindspring.com/~owenhh/Brief%20User's%20Guide.htm
Or his book: ?Open Space Technology ? a users guide? ? can be bought
at: http://www.amazon.co.uk/

Price

4.995,- DKK ex. VAT by registration payment latest  1. August 2004.
If the price of the training is not affordable for you, please remember
the principle:  ?To be part of the learning experience, everyone should
contribute as much as they can and a little bit more?.

Registration or more information
by email to info at days.dk
or if you read Danish http://www.concept-for-hire.dk/ostraining/

Looking forward to see you
Monica, Toke, Sven Ole and Jan, Days like this

Den 14/6-2004, kl. 3.53, skrev Pannwitz, Michael M:

> Dear Toke,
> cant open the attachment..."unnamed"
> mmp
>
> On Thu, 10 Jun 2004 09:02:58 -0300, Toke Paludan M?ller wrote:
>
>> Dear Network and students of Open Spaces.
>>
>> We are happy to invite you to our Days like this - Open Space hosting
>> training from 16 ?18 August 2004. If you want to strengthen your own
>> practise og hosting Open Space and learn with collegues in Open Space
>> we hope to see there.
>>
>> Please read the invitation for more information:
>>

>> *
>> *

>> http://www.openspaceworld.org/oslist
>>

> Michael M Pannwitz
> boscop
> Draisweg 1
> 12209 Berlin, Germany
> FON +49 - 30-772 8000     FAX +49 - 30-773 92 464
>
> Informationen zu open space und future search:
> www.michaelmpannwitz.de
>
> 124 Berliner open space-Veranstaltungen von 12 BegleiterInnen in 16
> verschiedenen Bereichen:
> www.openspace-landschaft.de
>
> An der E-Gruppe "openspacedeutsch" interessiert? Enfach eine mail an
> mich.

> http://www.openspaceworld.org/oslist

"Courage is the ability to cultivate a relationship with the unknown;
to create a form of friendship with what lies around the corner
over the horizon with those things that have not yet fully  come into
being."
- David Whyte