visualization

Gabriela Ender gabriela.ender at OpenSpace-Online.com
Mon Jun 14 04:14:37 PDT 2004

Re: visualizationDear Reinhard,

I agree with Florian! And I think, the OSList should allow exchange about different perspectives and approaches. Based on my deep believe <<that all members of this list do THEIR BEST to support "healthy & balanced" dialogs and communication processes with the goal to make the world a better place>> I see diversity and different opinions as a very good sign of an open and healthy system. Often this list seems very healthy, sometimes less. And without judging different points of views, I want to add to Florians message "believe in you, in your work and in your dreams and stay open"! Hopefully also in this list.

Gabriela