OST Process Description

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Tue Jun 8 09:42:18 PDT 2004

Hello, all -

Gail wrote:
< This is a pretty good article describing the OST process.  You might
find it useful in talking with people about it.>

.regarding my article at:
http://www.openingspace.net/papers_facilitation_OSCollaborationCommunica
tion.shtml

Thank you, Gail.  I wrote it because I wanted to help future clients,
learners and users of OST be able to feel what it might be like to be in
the room at an OS event.

I'm happy if it or any of my other papers or materials can be helpful to
you all.  That's the idea - I try to listen for what people say the need
to learn and if there's not a specific place to refer them I develop a
paper or tool on/about/for it to share.  As you can tell from reading
the papers and resources in the Open Space Technology section of the
site, many of the papers are created from the wisdom, insight,
experience and eloquent words you all share in this amazing online
global learning community.

I am honored to be a part of it and to help in any way I can to further
our knowledge, definition, experience and community of Open Space.

Warmly,

Lisa

________________________________

L i s a   H e f t
Consultant, Facilitator, Educator
O p e n i n g  S p a c e
2325 Oregon
Berkeley, California
94705-1106   USA
+01 510 548-8449
 <mailto:lisaheft at openingspace.net> lisaheft at openingspace.net
 <http://www.openingspace.net> www.openingspace.net

OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU ------------------------------ To
subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of
oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu:
OpenSpaceEmailLists and OSLIST FAQs: