Open Space Video

Luiz Sambiase luiz.sambiase at compitec.com.br
Mon Jun 7 19:54:24 PDT 2004

Hi folks
I am a new member of this comunity. From Brasil. I had zero training to undeRstand OST, but with  help from many Facilitators ( Artur Silva, Martin Leith, Jeff Hyman, Larry Peterson , Harrison Owen, Gabriela Ender),  that sent to me information, slides, scripts, etc.,  I could prepare the attached PPT presentation . Possibly infringing copyrights, that here I ask pardon if I did.

The PPT is mostly  in Portuguese, but very easy for you to understand as  experts in the matter, to judge if it helps or not.

No doubt video is a good idea. Could even be a short (5') MP3 like  video that could be downloaded...

Luiz