meetup

BJ Peters bjp1 at cox.net
Thu Jun 3 23:14:07 PDT 2004

Larry-- I've been a part of the Wilber meetup group in Phoenix for
almost a year and have experienced the same marvelous, deep, rich
conversation in this group as you describe. In many ways it is like OST
- self organizing, free-flowing, about passion and taking
responsibility for what we say and do. And the diverse levels of
familiarity and understanding provides spirited exploration and
learning opportunity for all. There are folks ranging from those who've
read everything Wilber has written plus all or many of the authors he
cites in his work to those who've not read much yet.

I'm constantly struck by how compatible Wilber's model is with OST,
with "What the Bleep Do We Know", with NonViolent Communication, with
Appreciative Inquiry. It's all part of the integral nature of things .
. .

Best --BJ