Fw: The Official Launching of a Leading-Edge Co-Creative Project

Alan Stewart alan at creativestate.biz
Wed Jun 30 17:38:05 PDT 2004

G'day All

Here is an item from my friend Tom Atlee which may evoke your passion -
and participation!

With love

Alan
Adelaide
Co-Intelligence Institute Associate

Dear friends,

The National Coalition on Dialogue and Deliberation Wiki -- an
unprecedented participatory website.

I have done dozens of hours of work on this project.  I've sent you
little hints that it exists.  And now it has finally been officially
released.

This is a monumental, ongoing co-creative party/project to which any
and all of you are invited.  Together, we are making the world's most
comprehensive resource for participatory, democratic, co-intelligent
practices anywhere on the web.  It will grow deeper and wiser as more
people participate, sharing their knowledge and experience.

Follow Sandy Heierbacher's suggestions, below.  If you want to join
in, give yourself 15-30 minutes to get the hang of editing wiki
pages.  And then there are no limits to what you can do there.

If you know anyone who is interested in group, organizational,
community and democratic process, please let them know about this.
We need all the hands, hearts and minds we can get.  Note also that
this is a fabulous research resource for scholars and students.

Thanks so much for co-creating a world into which this can be born.
As you can tell, I love this project.  I think it will make a
tremendous difference.

Coheartedly,
Tom