OSLIST Digest - 17 Jun 2004 to 18 Jun 2004 (#2004-164)

Ralph Copleman rcopleman at comcast.net
Sat Jun 19 05:20:19 PDT 2004

On 6/19/04 2:00 AM, Harrison wrote:

> let's start with some stories.

I come to the recognition of self-organization by looking at the Earth.  And
the cosmos.  It's the original story, perhaps the only story.  Share the
Earth story with people in organizations, and they recognize (I hope) the
futility of organizing under any other story.

The care and feeding of organizations (that last) will be the story of how
they found their way back to an organic relationship with Nature's order.

By all means, let's tell them the story.

Ralph Copleman