Invitation - Open space hosting training 16 - 18 August in Denmark.

Toke Paludan Møller toke at interchange.dk
Thu Jun 10 05:02:58 PDT 2004

Dear Network and students of Open Spaces.

We are happy to invite you to our Days like this - Open Space hosting
training from 16 –18 August 2004. If you want to strengthen your own
practise og hosting Open Space and learn with collegues in Open Space
we hope to see there.

Please read the invitation for more information: