conscious of evolution as it evolves. ???

Judi Richardson judir at accesswave.ca
Thu Jul 29 18:44:23 PDT 2004

Doug wrote...

But knowing that the future has many branches, do we not need to consciously
choose the
direction? Is there not an ethic we need to put to work here? An ethic of
what serves conversation, inclusivity, life?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm I see this as learning from the future as it emerges...

Judith Richardson, MA
Coaching & Consulting
Optimizing Performance, Potential and Profitability
www.ponoconsultants.com
www.emergentfeminine.com

Subscribe to our newsletter at www.emergentfeminine.com

Check out www.emergentfeminine.com for special programs and new products!