a first time

Harrison Owen hhowen at comcast.net
Sat Jul 17 04:37:29 PDT 2004

Raffi -- I told you to be careful with this OS stuff. Seems like you are
going from bad to worse. First you were just intrigued, then worried, now
you are really in the deep stuff. Go for it -- I sincerely doubt that you
will ever regret the journey. And I do hope that other lurkers (so to speak)
will take the plunge. It is one thing to facilitate an OS -- but (as you
have discovered) a whole new ball game when you bring others into the game.
Speaking just for myself, I KNOW that doing a training program presents
gifts to me that are so monstrous in comparison to whatever I might have
given that it almost seems selfish. Talk about win/win, to say nothing of
teaching people to fish rather than just giving them some well prepared
fillet of sole. Carry on my friend, you will definitely be the richer for
the enterprise. And so, I think, will many others be richer.

Harrison