the dark side of circle practices -- and related themes

Douglas D. Germann, Sr. 76066.515 at compuserve.com
Tue Jul 13 20:50:10 PDT 2004

Zelle--

(Please say hi to Maureen for me--it has been a long time. And I am glad to
see your posts here--even heard your name at the Giving Conference in
Chicago this weekend--were your ears burning? <grin>)

I sat up in my chair when I saw your invitation to reflect on what we need
to give up to make room for what we want to have happen in our lives. It is
a life-giving question. Thank you, Zelle.

The question does, however, seem to assume that we have a bounded supply of
passion and responsibility. Especially given that in OS we work among
groups, I am not sure that such is necessarily the case....

                              :-Doug. Germann
                              Seeking people making change.