Os Explained

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Mon Jul 5 14:19:21 PDT 2004

Dear Funda -

Your wrote:
< I am writing from Istanbul, Turkey. I am following the list for more
than one month.>

Welcome to OSLIST!  And your explanation of what Open Space is all about
is perfect.

Here are some other things that may help you continue your learning:

To read an article describing this process:
http://www.openingspace.net/papers_facilitation_OSCollaborationCommunica
tion.shtml

To see photos of typical Open Space events:
http://www.openingspace.net/gallery/agora.cgi?cart_id=3289355.3012*3q5l7
1
<http://www.openingspace.net/gallery/agora.cgi?cart_id=3289355.3012*3q5l
71&p=Practice_of_Peace> &p=Practice_of_Peace

To read more about the method and for further resources for facilitators
and enthusiasts of Open Space:
http://www.openingspace.net/openSpaceTechnology_method.shtml

I put some of these materials and papers on my site so people could
continue their self-learning.

I do hope you can join one of us in our training workshops around the
world - I also have two coming up in San Francisco - one the August and
one this December.  But perhaps the Denmark training is easier for you
to travel to?

And if you want to come to the 'Open Space on Open Space' meeting (note:
that one is not a training specifically but more of a meeting of Open
Space facilitators and enthusiasts, much like on this list but
in-person), you can find both Word and pdf versions of the information
and registration form to download at
http://www.openspaceworld.org/wiki/wiki/wiki.cgi?GoaConferenceRegistrati
onInfo

Take care,

Lisa
________________________________

L i s a   H e f t
Consultant, Facilitator, Educator
O p e n i n g  S p a c e
2325 Oregon
Berkeley, California
94705-1106   USA
+01 510 548-8449
 <mailto:lisaheft at openingspace.net> lisaheft at openingspace.net
 <http://www.openingspace.net> www.openingspace.net

OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU ------------------------------ To
subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of
oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu:
OpenSpaceEmailLists and OSLIST FAQs: