Please help me think this through...

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Thu Jul 1 15:03:30 PDT 2004

i recently heard a woman from south africa speak about their process.
as far as i can tell, it was all individuals voluntarily speaking to
individuals, not individuals speaking to/for groups.  so the question
that comes to mind for me now is "what did you do or not do, doug, that
you could take responsibility for now?  and then who would you speak
that to?"  if we lose the personal scale, we also lose the
passion+responsibility scale and end up with anonymous groups speaking
to anonymous groups and that leaves no basis for "i will now do this...

--

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates

http://www.michaelherman.com - consulting & publications