sharing my first OS experience

Mayke Wagner, essence mayke.wagner at t-e-a-m.org
Thu Jul 1 10:32:20 PDT 2004

I completely agree with you, Bernd, in that I would also chose a 2,5 day OS
instead of 1 traditional day and 1,5 day of OS, if I had the choice. In this
case I was asked to only come in for the 1,5 days of OS after the
traditional and I did not have any influence on the whole set-up. So the
confrontation of both concepts was not part of a conscious design or
strategy. Basically, I just dealt with what was there, when I addressed it.
But learning from this experience, I would try to go for a 2,5 day OS next
time.

Mayke

essence - Beratung, Training, Coaching
Mayke Wagner