Book Status and OST in Siberia

TYASTO tyasto at sapa.nsk.su
Sat Jul 31 00:26:48 PDT 2004

Dear Harrison,

I wanted to suggest it earlier, but it looked like everybody took their
parts so quickly. So, if anything will be found left I'd like to read it
with Russian accent. I have a book, but think may have technical problems
with sending the results. Anyhow we have a way to put it on CD through my
Rotary Club equipment. Tell me if it's still an opportunity.

By the way  next Tuesday I' m going to the retreat with the organization
where I work - Siberian Academy of Public Administration" and will
facilitate a 2 days (1/2 + 1 + 1/2 days)  OST " The Concept of SAPA's
development : issues and opportunities" with about 40  top staff and faculty
members. We did first OST at SAPA on the future development last September
with Judi Richardson and Michelle Cooper. Then top guys didn't show up. Now
Rector and Vice-Rector invited me to facilitate the meeting at the retreat.
Today we had a meeting with them and made all necessary decisions. We'll be
at a small tourist base without special rooms. So, I like your idea about
OSonOS at the beach in India. We'll do OST on the bank of the mountain river
Kazyr in Siberia.

With warm Siberian regards,

Marina Tyasto,
Novosibirsk