learning skills in OS

Mayke Wagner, essence mayke.wagner at t-e-a-m.org
Sun Jul 4 06:34:57 PDT 2004

Hi Raffi,
I find your story about learning Russian in the Open-Space way very
interesting! What age where you and your calls mates, when you studied
Russian like that?
Mayke
essence - Beratung, Training, Coaching
Mayke Wagner
Hanser 3
88279 Amtzell
GERMANY

mayke.wagner at t-e-a-m.org
Tel (+49) 07520 / 9232 02
visit us:  <http://www.t-e-a-m.org>

Von: Raffi Aftandelian <raffi at pochtamt.ru>
Antworten an: OSLIST <OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU>