jumping out

Agneta Setterwall agneta.setterwall at telia.com
Sat Jul 3 03:25:31 PDT 2004

Hello openspaceniks!
I am Agneta Setterwall, Uppsala, Sweden. I have been a silent lurker
for a long time now, some years ago I stepped forward a couple of
times.
And NOW I am sitting in an Internetcafe in Copenhagen in the beginning
of an interrail, backpackertrip with my 13yearold youngest daughter. We
are jumping blind into Europe, going south tonight. We know that we
will be in London next week. We know that we will cross Calais-Dover.
We know that we can travel in all Europe (we already have the
interrailtickets). We know that we don´t have much money. I know that I
want to learn this young person things about how to travel and how to
become streetsmart enough so that I(!) can be calm (calmer) in the
years to come...
So, that are the givens. My question is: do anybody want to be visited
in France, Germany, England  or somewhere else? We will travel back
home latest 17th July. My mobile is 0046 (0) 07 687 00 95, and I will
go to Internetcafes as often as possible.
warmly
Agneta Setterwall, Uppsala, Sweden

Räven och Korpen
070-687 00 95