Silent out loud

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Mon Jan 26 20:43:35 PST 2004

Chris--

Mmmmm.  None of the barriers we put up by talking.

I belong to a group that usually opens with grounding, usually a guided
meditation and some silence.  Today we got started talking without our usual
opening--about three quarters of the way through our time, we did the grounding
exercise, then took notice of what was different.  The space that emerged after
the silence was very different, and we liked it better.

Joelle