info of our April traiining

Birgitt Williams birgitt at mindspring.com
Mon Jan 26 16:02:09 PST 2004

Eiwor and Thomas,
You certainly describe a sacred site bordering the eastern and western
cultures according to the Mayan calendar. Thank you. Sacredness of place
'holds space' for us to 'hold space' for the sacred journeying of those who
are joining us in this workshop. The architect Christopher Alexander speaks
of the 'holding space' that a sacred place does as 'the quality with no
name'. I hope we assist the workshop participants to find their own 'quality
with no name'.

Blessings,
Birgitt