AW: An opportunity for Civil Conversation

Catherine Pfaehler c.pfaehler at bluewin.ch
Sun Jan 25 13:11:17 PST 2004

Chris – indeed, America’s media seem to be owned by only 5 corporations, all
of which have sponsored the current president’s campaign. Freedom of speech
may well be something which does not exist any longer in your country, as a
well-informed friend (named Paul) tells me. Sad. He states that unless you
get your informations through the web or speak foreign languages, as an
American, you are no longer informed objectively.

With love and compassion - Catherine

Catherine Pfaehler
Kellersriedweg 8
CH - 2503 Biel