Here you go... Soul Mates!

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Mon Jan 19 16:15:02 PST 2004

executive director! ...sounds like you're gonna be *in charge* julie!
congrats! and the montessori regional conference winter last year ran in
open space. proceedings were posted in wiki at
http://www.globalchicago.net/ams maybe something of interest there. best
of luck in the new gig. <grin> m

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates