OST Training between now and April 04

Lisa lisaheft at pacbell.net
Fri Jan 9 08:39:54 PST 2004

Hello, Mayke --

Brendan McKeague and I are holding an OS training in Oakland, California
this month - January 23-25 in Oakland, California.  Let me know if that
works for your schedule - and if not, say hello to my dear colleagues
when you take your OS training with them!

Take care,

Lisa

L i s a   H e f t
Consultant, Facilitator, Educator