OS in Ireland

Seamus McInerney seamus at crossroadsfacilitation.ie
Thu Jan 8 15:26:09 PST 2004

Hi Harrison,
I have sent an email to Lily and hope she will make contact soon. I am
living in Cork and completed my maiden voyage in OS last Oct. Could we have
the possibility of an OS outside Dublin? I hope so. I'll keep the list
informed.

Shay

At 12:06 08/01/2004, you wrote:
>I received the following request. Can anybody help?
>
>Hi, My name is lily, I am currently working with the Cork Social Forum, a
>branch
>of the World Social Forum movement.  We are keen to use the open space
>technique
>in our meetings and seminars, and would like to meet up with a facilitator
>here
>in Ireland.  Could you put us in touch with someone, please? If you can help,
>please e-mail me at lilydesylva at hotmail.com   Thanks and best wishes, Lily.
>

>Thanks
>
>Harrison
>
>*
>*
>Visit:

Crossroads Facilitation
50 Carrigdhoun, Waterpark, Carrigaline, Co. Cork
www.crossroadsfacilitation.ie
"Building bridges and getting you over them"