150 out of 750 selecting?

Pannwitz, Michael M mmpanne at snafu.de
Thu Jan 8 13:22:55 PST 2004

Dear Tova,
hope you had a wonderful time with your family in Eilat!
Here is my thought:
Let the planning group (or the sponsor) ponder this question.
Biggest advantage is that you have less work on your hands ("Never
work harder than you have to")
Second big advantage is that the ball stays where it will be after
you leave the scene.

And here my experience:
Once the planning group has a pretty clear idea of what they expect
from the open space and once they have worked out the Theme for the
os, they find it pretty easy to get a reading on who all should be at
the os so that what they expect  from the event under the Theme
chosen will have a good chance to actually come about.

When are you in Berlin again?
Greetings
mmp

On Thu, 8 Jan 2004 12:40:50 +0200, averbuch wrote:

>Until now I had three ideas:
>1 The first to register will be in the OS until the list is closed.=20
>2. Formula of representation and some free part for guests and others.=20
>3. to invite everyone , see what happens and then see what decisions we
>have to make.
>=20
>Any comments, ideas will be greatly appreciated!
>I am leaving now for Eilat with my family for the weekend and will be
>able to read mail on Saturday night
>Have a good week end
>=20
>Thanks again=20
>Tova

Noch 8 Plätze zu vergeben zur 3. Lernwerkstatt für open space-BegleiterInnen vom 25. bis 28. Januar 2004 in Vlotho. Jetzt anmelden   www.michaelmpannwitz.de/o_lernwerkstatt2004.htm

Michael M Pannwitz, boscop
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
FON: +49 - 30-772 8000   FAX: +49 - 30-773 92 464
www.michaelMpannwitz.de
www.openspace-landschaft.de