OS in Ireland

toke toke at interchange.dk
Thu Jan 8 04:50:17 PST 2004

Hi Harrison and Lily

If there are no one in Ireland I can recommend both
Maria Scordialos <maria.scordialos at virgin.net>, lives in Bath in UK
Mari Davis <mari.davis at devon.gov.uk>,  - she is Irish but lives in
Devon UK

they  works together and we have open many space together in the west
country of UK

good winds with opening space in the west

many greetings

- toke

torsdag 8. jan 2004 kl. 13:06 skrev Harrison Owen:

> I received the following request. Can anybody help?
>
> Hi, My name is lily, I am currently working with the Cork Social
> Forum, a branch
> of the World Social Forum movement.  We are keen to use the open space
> technique
> in our meetings and seminars, and would like to meet up with a
> facilitator here
> in Ireland.  Could you put us in touch with someone, please? If you
> can help,
> please e-mail me at lilydesylva at hotmail.com   Thanks and best wishes,
> Lily.
>

> Thanks
>
> Harrison

> Visit:

"Many tensions in the world may originate
from the conversations that never take place."
- Margrethe the second of Denmark - 31.12.03