OS with the Police

Prabu K Naidu prabu at pacific.net.sg
Tue Jan 20 03:45:25 PST 2004

Dear Gerard,

I have facilitated OS with one of the departments within the Singapore
Police Force. In the pre-meeting with the sponsors (senior officers) I had
to explain the process clearly twice and assured them that it will work and
asked them to just let it flow. They agreed but with the condition that
there be a back up plan 'B' . That plan was to use traditional
pre-determined groups for brainstorming.

When the actual day came, there was no need for  plan 'B' to be activated.
The divergence and convergence worked beyond what the sponsors expected.
They were extremely satisfied with the outcome. They agreed that the output
from the OS was far more superior in quality and quantity than what would
have been generated by the traditional pre-determined groups for
brainstorming.

They were not in uniforms and we held the one day event at an off-site
location.

Prabu Naidu
Mobile: 98333515   Fax: 63834524
Principal Consultant: www.learningmatters.com.sg