Opening for peace

Ralph Copleman rcopleman at comcast.net
Fri Jan 16 06:31:07 PST 2004

Hi,

Harrison, Karen Davis, and I have just completed a Practice of Peace OS
training in New York City.  Four days of a learning journey with some of the
most peaceful souls on the planet.  Twelve people (expanding to 18 on the
final day) getting warm together during some of this winter's coldest days.
H at his most brilliant, Karen at her most smilingly relaxed and loving, and
me having lots of fun.

If all goes well, we'll do it in "The Big Apple" again next January.

The space keeps opening.  The opening contains more and more space.

Ralph Copleman