Middle East

Ulrika Eklund ulrika.eklund at telia.com
Thu Jan 15 09:57:14 PST 2004

Dear all

Thanks for all nice learning I get out of this list!!

I have some questions concerning Open Space in the Middle East. I work
together with some organisation in the Middle East, we are planning a
conference. I hope it will be an Open Space conference, but we will see.
Any way some of the people have not seen OS in action so I need your
help.

I look for stories about OS meeting in the Middle East (from different
countries and different cultures).

I looking for meetings in jan/feb 2004 that are planned to happen in
this region (Jordan, Syria, Israel, Palestine, Lebanon.) that my friends
could visit

I looking for facilitators living in this area or that has experience
working in this region

Thanks

Ulrika

Ulrika Eklund

Bergsgatan 7A

SE-112 23 Stockholm

Sweden

mobil: +46-(0)70-699 86 12

ulrika.eklund at telia.com

OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU ------------------------------ To
subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of
oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu, Visit: