POP - Youth

Agneta Setterwall agneta.setterwall at telia.com
Sat Jan 10 06:11:47 PST 2004

Hello Chris.
I have forwarded your question to a friend of mine who works a lot with youth and peacemaking and is the initiator of a local peaceproject. Information about it can be found on www.ickvald.nu, but only if you read swedish.
In Sweden we also have the youthorganisation  Peacequest, working with peacemaking linked to democracymaking. Look at www.peacequest.se. You can click on "other languages" and then "english". You can contact them on mailto:info at peacequest.se. They have existed since early 80. I have a very good impression of them.
all the best!
Agneta Setterwall
Uppsala, Sweden
mob. 0046-(0)70-687 00 95