Scandinavian OSonOS in Sweden

Skaparlust skaparlust at swipnet.se
Thu Jan 8 01:28:52 PST 2004

Dear all,
I wish you an Inspiring and Happy New Year and also want to extend this invitation to our first OSonOS in Sweden.
Greetings
Agneta Falk

Open Space: collaboration, learning and development. Issues and opportunities.

Time and place: On March 18-19, 2004 at a beautiful countryside conference/spa "Sätra Brunn", (less than 3 hours drive from Stockholm).

Cost: Cost-price + some margin. For board and lodging there are different choices.

The following weekend there is a network meeting on the theme "Click into your vision", mixture of workshops and Open Space which everyone is invited to.

As soon as we have more detailed information, we will come back to this list.

Welcome with comments and questions!