OS-online

Judi Richardson judir at accesswave.ca
Tue Jan 6 13:03:37 PST 2004

OS-online

Healthy Workplaces In Action
Continuing the Conversation!

Join Us For An OpenSpace-OnlineO Conference

"Sharing Our Learning and Co-creating Our Future"

Monday, January 12, 2004 12:00h- 15:30h Eastern Time

At the Registered Nurses Association of Ontario international conference in
November 2003, Judith Richardson and Michelle Cooper offered a presentation
on the path to organizational health and balance.  Participants were
interested in brainstorming, masterminding, and realigning their energy for
reawakening healthy workplaces. Michelle and Judith are hosting a
continuation of that conversation using OpenSpace-OnlineR to provide a
dedicated time to share our learning and co-create healthy workplaces. The
purpose of the conference is to provide a time to  "dialogue" in real time
about the issues and opportunities for co-creating healthy workplaces and
lives that work powerfully and effectively within them.    We expect that
this will help us to evolve our understanding, share what is working, and
discover new tools and ideas, to learn from each other and to build our
global community more effectively.

All those interested in creating healthy workplaces in health care are
invited to participate.

 Every person who has a stable Internet connection and access to the
worldwide web can join us.

About the Conference

OpenSpace-OnlineR is a real time Internet conferencing program that is based
on the principles of Open Space Technology. The participants will create the
agenda for the conference. Any issue that is important to participants can
become part of the agenda. The persons posting the topic are responsible to
start the "dialogue" and to ensure notes are summarized at the end of the
discussion. Once the agenda is created, discussion topics are assigned to
different "rooms" within the conference, creating multiple concurrent
sessions.  A virtual facilitator guides you through the conference. You are
able to move in and out of the discussions happening in each "room", or meet
in the "Cafe" for a discussion about other topics. All participants can
receive a complete report of all of the discussions at the end of the
meeting in HTML format with a push of a button. It mimics the spirit and
power of an Open Space Technology meeting like no other software that exists
to date. It is very easy to download the software and to sign on.

The information will be used to support professional development in health
care.  Stories, opinions and ideas may also be used to assist us with our
research.

Registration Information:

E-mail Michelle Cooper at mcooper at integralvisions.com or Judith Richardson
judith at ponoconsultants.com to register. You will receive instructions for
participation and a password to download and sign on to the OpenSpace-Online
software once your registration is confirmed with payment.

We ask that you register no later than Friday, January 9 , 2004. It is
recommended that you download the software and current JAVA (if you do not
have it) a couple of days before the conference and test the link. Free
downloads are available on the OpenSpace-OnlineR website. This takes a very
short time, but allows for troubleshooting should anything go wrong. If you
are accessing the internet through a firewall in an organization, you may
need help from Information Technology Support to open a port to access the
conference.   Just log on anytime after 9:00 a.m. EST (conversation begins
at noon) and have a great conversation!

Cost: $55.00 CDN

Payment is to be made to Integral Visions Consulting Inc. For your
convenience, secure credit card payment can be made at
http://www.integralvisions.com/contactus.htm. Just click on the PayPal
button. Cheques or money orders can be made payable to Integral Visions
Consulting Inc. If you prefer to do a bank transfer, please request banking
information from Michelle Cooper- mcooper at integralvisions.com, or Judith
Richardson - judith at ponoconsultants.com.

See you on January 12, 2004!!!! Join the Wellness Revolution

www.integralvisions.com          www.ponoconsultants.com
www.emergentfeminine.com