What would you do?

Birgitt Williams birgitt at mindspring.com
Sun Feb 29 13:08:01 PST 2004

Ah Theresa,
you point out an important point. There is open space that has existed since
the beginning of time and various ways of working with open space whether
for a moment or a lifetime. And then there is Open Space Technology. And
figuring out how to do justice to an OST meeting seemed to me to be the
challenge in a short time frame.

I wish you joy, peace, God's grace and blessings, and that you prosper in
all things,

Birgitt