Open Space Organizations... A NEW PAGE!

Birgitt Williams birgitt at mindspring.com
Sun Feb 29 12:23:12 PST 2004

Michael,
Thank you for putting up the new page and for having a link to it right from
the English home page. From the early 90's we have worked with the open
space organization and it merits its place of importance. I think the title
Open Space Organization is great and generic and lets each of the branches
that have developed in this tree flourish on their own while acknowledging
they are from the same tree.

I wish you joy, peace, God's grace and blessings, and that you prosper in
all things,

Birgitt