No subject

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Fri Feb 27 22:42:16 PST 2004

Tova--

Hooray for you for showing up with integrity and stubbornness to work with
the client so they can understand and freely choose what they want to do!

The amazing results of the meeting itself come out of your patient (or
impatient!) willingness to spend needed time and energy on preparation.   Someone
called me this week about facilitating an Open Space.   They were quite
surprised when I said that I wanted to meet with the planning committee.   But that is
where the process begins!

Thanks for taking the time to tell us the rest of the story.

Joelle