An opportunity and a question...

Elena A. Marchuk marco at mail.nsk.ru
Fri Feb 27 00:38:55 PST 2004

Hi Harrison and all interested, Rosemary is back home, her address is rosemary at nt.sympatico.ca (hello Rosemary!)
best wishes
elena marchuk, novosibirsk
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Harrison Owen
  To: OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU
  Sent: Friday, February 27, 2004 1:53 AM
  Subject: Re: An opportunity and a question...

  There are several people in Yellow Knife who certainly could do the job. Only one name pops to mind at the moment. Rosemary Cairns "Rosemary Cairns" <rosemary at EUnet.yu> This address may be old - she was in Serbia. Maybe somebody else can be helpful??

  Harrison

  Harrison Owen

  7808 River Falls Drive

  Potomac, Maryland   20845