An opportunity and a question...

Harrison Owen hhowen at comcast.net
Thu Feb 26 11:53:08 PST 2004

There are several people in Yellow Knife who certainly could do the job.
Only one name pops to mind at the moment. Rosemary Cairns "Rosemary
Cairns" <rosemary at EUnet.yu> This address may be old - she was in Serbia.
Maybe somebody else can be helpful??

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20845
Phone 301-365-2093

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives Visit: