so OS - Being one with the flow

Ashley Cooper ashcooper at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 26 08:36:57 PST 2004

tova,

such an inspiration. it warms my heart (and makes me chuckle) to picture you surfing in israel!

"I trust the sea and I trust you people in a way that can be contagious."

the contagiousness of that trust really excites me right now. i think about the rippling effects that such trust has. it's amazing how filled with power that trust is. you all know the kind of power i'm referring to, not the president bush-y kind of power, more like the mysterious power of the sea.

"I give myself and surrender to its mysterious powers yet I am confident every ride will have its unique life, surprises and teachings and even if it will be rough at the end we shall all make it to the shore (usually wet and full of delight)."

full of delight,
ashley

feeling easily amazed?
visit www.ashleycoop.blogspot.com