The InterActive Organisation

BJ Peters bjp1 at cox.net
Wed Feb 25 13:15:18 PST 2004

Harrison-- I so appreciate this frame of starting from a position of
belief that the client is already there. It feels like a "mindopen" of
appreciation and honoring much like Fritz Perl's Gestalt model for
individual therapy. How we treat others in client systems and other
life interactions is so different from this frame than form the one
that labels and judges. Thanks for sharing this. --BJ

BJ Peters
bjp1 at cox.net
602.279.4805

"Ring the bell that still can ring