for john engle

toke toke at interchange.dk
Fri Feb 20 08:51:11 PST 2004

Dear John.

Good to hear you and your family is safe in the midst of Chaos...

i am at your shoulder - holding a wee bit of space from here in
denmark..

what ever help you need that I can offer, please ask for it

may sanity and love rule in the end

from my heart

- toke

fredag 20. feb 2004 kl. 16:52 skrev Harrison Owen:

> I too was thinking of John -- and sent him a message. Things seem to
> have gone down hill since I heard from him, but hopefully, all is well.
> His reply:
>
> dear harrison, what a kind kind message. thank you.
>
> i am in haiti and safe and sound. so far, the violence
> has been pretty predictable and easy to avoid. you
> know how this stuff is: while there could be hundreds
> or even thousands who are experiencing some form of
> violence, there are 8 million people here so many of
> us are living life relatively normal.
>
> i am putting reflections from time to time on:
>
> http://johnengle.blogspot.info
>
> we will probably be in DC end of april and will be in
> touch with you.
>
> thank you again for thinking of us.
>
> kind regards,
>
> john
>
> Harrison Owen
> 7808 River Falls Drive
> Potomac, Maryland   20845
> Phone 301-365-2093
>
> Open Space Training www.openspaceworld.com
> Open Space Institute www.openspaceworld.org
> Personal website http://mywebpages.comcast.net/hhowen/index.htm
> OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU
> To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives
> Visit:

"Many tensions in the world may originate
from the conversations that never take place."
- Margrethe the second of Denmark - 31.12.03

Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 15:42:13 -0500
To: OSLIST <OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU>
From: john engle <englejohn at hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: for john engle

Hi friends.

thank you for your thoughts and concerns. i have not been staying up with
the list unfortunately.

my wife, merline, and i along with our colleagues are well. merline and i
are still here.

i have been blogging from time to time and just now updated it in case
you're interested.

http://johnengle.blogspot.com/

thank you again for your thoughts.

sincerely,