Instruments for teamwork

Mayke Wagner, essence mayke.wagner at t-e-a-m.org
Wed Feb 18 10:23:52 PST 2004

Hi Ester,
it looks like it will be hard to get together next weekend. I am flying in
on Friday evening at 6.30 pm and I am meeting a friend that evening, who is
leaving town the next day. The working hours of the OST training are Sat.
and Sun. from 8.30 am till 5.00 pm and I am flying back home on Sunday at
8pm. So there is really not much time in between - except for Saturday
evening which does not work out for you.

My suggestion is that if you are especially interested in the ideas I
described, I will try to write some more.
Let me know,

Mayke

P.S. Amtzell is in sounthern Germany, 15 miles away from Lake Constance -
have you been to Germany before?
essence - Beratung, Training, Coaching
Mayke Wagner
Hanser 3