UK Open Space Gathering

Catherine Cleary ccleary at sandiego.gov
Fri Feb 13 09:41:31 PST 2004

Hi Romy and  Julian:
Remember me? We met ages ago at Gaunt Hall at the open space. Wish I could have joined in on the event yesterday. Sounds like it was lovely.

It feels good to be connected with you all again.

Thanks, Martin, for passing on the hugs!

Love to you all,
Catherine

>>> romys at compuserve.com 02/13/04 12:43AM >>>
Lisa

thanks so much for thinking of us.....

it was indeed a full and nourishing time. What a fabulous nest of
brilliant souls, with extraordinary visions and much practical
determination to create a world we might all love to live in....

... and of course, with OST as a core set of principles to help guide
our living - as individuals and together.

to support us in this, outputs from our time together include:

.... a website (probably www.openspaceuk.com)
.... another gathering... an OSonOS.... perhaps in year's time?
.... much exploration and sharing of the pre and post of OST
.... and much more....

so... with thanks for being with us in spirit

love to you and our worldwide OS family

Romy

that's my

From:   "Lisa", INTERNET:lisaheft at pacbell.net
To:     "Eddie Palmer", INTERNET:eddie at palmer4421.freeserve.co.uk
        "Kerry Napuk", INTERNET:k at NAPUK.DEMON.CO.UK
        "Martin Leith", INTERNET:martin at martinleith.com
        "Romy Shovelton", romys

CC:     "Amanda Bucklow", INTERNET:amanda at preuro.demon.co.uk

Date:   12/02/04 18:29 PM

RE:     UK Gathering

Greetings from a sunny Berkeley, California, USA to you and your flock
of colleagues who gathered today (it's morning for me but I believe it's
early evening for you as I send this email) -

I have been thinking of you and knowing that it has been a marvelous,
nutritious, rich and creative time.  Only wish I'd been there to meet
and learn with and from everyone.  And perhaps I will see some of you at
our Open Space on Open Space in Goa, this year, or happily, somewhere
else in the world.

Warm wishes for your continued successes and rich community,

Lisa

L i s a   H e f t
Consultant, Facilitator, Educator
O p e n i n g  S p a c e