Silence / genesis

Florian Fischer ff at begleitung-im-wandel.com
Tue Feb 10 02:02:15 PST 2004

Am 09.02.2004 22:48 Uhr schrieb "Therese Fitzpatrick" unter
<theresefitz at HOTMAIL.COM>:

> Thank you, Florian.  Are you the same Florian Fisher who has written about
> social art/organization work in the anthroposophical press?  If so, I have
> enjoyed that work immensely.

dear therese
sorry, may be there is some other difference  between fisher and fischer
but on the surface it´s in the english missing or german added »c«.
Ias well did a lot in the field of social art/organization, but I didn´t yet
publish it in the anthroposophical press.

best regard
florian

florian fischer
begleitung im wandel