OSonOS 2004: India calling

Malay Biswas malay.biswas at tajhotels.com
Sat Feb 28 07:22:24 PST 2004

Dear Louise and all,

It is great to hear from you.
We extend warm welcome to you all to India.
Regarding the accommodation cost, it will be around 50 dollar/per participant
on a tripple occupancy. On double occupancy it will be around 75 dollar /per
particpant. We have organsied accommodations in two hotels . Two hotels are
adjacant/connected to each other.

This kind of arrangement we have done just for the cost advantage. We will
write you soon on this aspect. This cost includes your meal component and
accommodation. These are tentative and some slight variation will be there.

Our plan is to accommodate as many participants as we can. Taking into
consideration our past personal experiences, we want to extend our warm welcome
to as many participants as we can and cost should not be constraint in any
manner. We welcome whole world - specially, we want to see people from africa,
latin american and other asian regions specially who will not be able to afford
otherwise.

Regarding registration, we are at final stage. We will revert soon. Janet is
out of station - she will be back within two days. We will respond in details
soon.

And thank you Fr Brian.

Thanking you,
Looking forward to meet you all