Open Space and OST training December 8-10 in San Francisco

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Fri Dec 3 16:56:51 PST 2004

Hello, dear colleagues -

Just a note to say there is still room in my Open Space workshop in San
Francisco December 8-10, if you or any of your friends or colleagues
would like to join me.

On Wednesday evening we will be sharing thoughts on theory (systems
theory, behavior change, chaos theory, grief and loss transformation
cycle).

On Thursday daytime (and any OSniks in the area feel free just to come
for this one day if you want) we will be having an Open Space exploring

conflict-polarity-control
             and
engaging collaboratively, with differences...even messiness

And on Friday during the day we will be covering all the other things
people will want to know and share regarding planning, preparation,
logistics, design, variations, talking with prospective clients,
'what-ifs' and 'when-not-to's'.

If you can join us I would be delighted; if you or someone you know is
interested please contact me directly (and soon) at
lisaheft at openingspace.net  and I can send you more information.

Thank you,

Lisa Heft

L i s a   H e f t